Soft Box Build - Part 1

So as of late I've had this idea that I really wanted to design and make an inexpensive soft box for my off camera flash. After scouring the web for ideas and perusing DIY soft boxes from many different web pages, I didn't really find what I wanted. Everyone on the web was a cardboard and wood mock-up that I really just didn't want. I was looking for something a little more ascetically pleasing. So after a few quick sketches I came up with my idea and away to the fabric store I went. With some fabric in hand I started my crafting expedition. Here are a few photos from the first day build and after I have completed the project I will post a step by step guide to creating your very own box.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now on to figuring out how to attach it to a light stand. Definitely a work in progress. Check back for part two in the next few days.